Index du Forum

--- GUILDE SUR DGRO ---

Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Brighton & Hove Albion defender hails 'role model'

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> ---RELATIONS PUBLIQUES--- -> Candidatures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev)

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Oct - 10:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: Brighton & Hove Albion defender hails 'role model' Répondre en citant

Brighton defender Lewis Dunk admits John Terry was his role model growing up and he moulded his game to be like the Chelsea legend.

Dunk, 26, received maxbet his first senior England call-up on Sunday, a day before Terry announced his retirement from the game. Terry was capped 78 times by England and Dunk says he loved watching the former England captain play as a youngster. He said: “I’m a Chelsea fan because of him. “Going back to when I was young, maxbet I used to love seeing him throw his body on the line and not worry about getting hurt. “I just moulded myself into the best I could be and I’m still playing the same now. “It’s very ironic that he has retired this week because he was my biggest role model as a footballer looking up to. “The way he played was the way I pictured myself to play.” maxbet

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Oct - 10:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> ---RELATIONS PUBLIQUES--- -> Candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation